With bright lemon, robust sun-dried tomatoes, and an easy creamy ricotta sauce, this delicious pasta has it all. Enjoy this super quick and easy dish as an entrée or side.
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta water
- 1/3 cup ricotta
- 1 handful arugula
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of half or a whole lemon
- salt to taste
- freshly cracked pepper to taste (I used a lot)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water before draining. Roughly chop arugula and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Return pasta to the warm pot (not over heat) and stir in ricotta. Add the rest of the ingredients, including the reserved pasta water, and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
You can adjust the measurements to your liking. You really can’t go wrong here. I chopped the arugula so it would be smaller for my kids to eat, but it isn’t necessary.